Shibuya-ku, Tokyo 150-0013
Phone (03) 9988-7765, (090) 9876-4321
Flihgt Attendant - Japanese
- 165cm / 50kg with excellent health and eyesight.
- Experience in the travel industry.
- Over 10 years' experience in customer relations.
- Ability to interact effectively with various people and to deal with demanding customers.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Bilingual; Excellent communication skill in both Japanese and English.
B.A. in English Language, Sophia University, Tokyo, 2002
Standard First Aid Certificate (American Red Cross)
2002 to present: Tour Coordinator, Japan Travel Agency, Tokyo
- Create itineraries and transportation schedules for tours.
- Provide tour information to customers and answer.
1999 - 2000: Customer Relations Specialist, XYZ Company, Tokyo
- Reported to President; effectively managed office in his frequent
- Prepared invoices and shipping documents.
- Handled a heavy administrative workload under high pressure.
1996 - 1999: Store Manager, ABC Co., Ltd., Tokyo
- Managed day-to-day operations of an upscale boutique, including sales, customer service, inventory control and staff management.
- Identified customer needs, and won their confidence.
- Produced daily, monthly and annual sales charts.
1995: Interpreter/Customer Relations Representative, World Exhibition, Makuhari
- Provided product information to visitors from all over the world.
- Ensured customer satisfaction and received no complaints for the entire 6-month period of the exhibition.
- Test of Practical English (Eiken), Grade 1(July 2000)
- TOEIC 870 (June 2001)